Bacolod Councilor Cindy Rojas is requesting locally stranded individuals (LSIs) and “balik probinsya” returnees to get their notice of coordination a week before their scheduled travel date.
Rojas said all requirements may be sent to her email address at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The requirements include any government ID with Bacolod address or certificate of residency, medical certificate and Philippine National Police travel authority.
Meanwhile, Barangay Captain Jhun Marby Orola sealed off nine houses in Purok Kasanag 1, Brgy. 26 after a female kagawad tested positive for COVID-19 Friday.
The barangay officials have isolated themselves and are doing self-monitoring. The barangay is conducting contact tracing on those she had been in close contact with, Orola said in an interview over ABS CBN.
Four houses in Barangay Montevista have also been sealed off including the house of a COVID-positive medical frontliner.
Barangay Captain Glo-ann Tambasin said three relatives of the medical frontliner also tested positive for the virus.
Eight houses in four puroks in Barangay Sum-ag were also sealed off after six more residents tested positive for COVID-19. The barangay has a total of 21 cases.
In Barangay 18, about 178 families have been affected by the lockdown of six puroks. It also has a total of 21 COVID-19 cases.*
back to top